
It's been a good week. Tuesday was our eighth anniversary, but it's been a week long celebration. We had fun company Monday night through Wednesday morning, so we didn't actually go out until last night. Yesterday morning, Julia got Peter to come into our room before we were up to say "Appy Versy". So cute. I'm still wondering how she got him to do it. I try things like that all the time, but it doesn't usually work! :)
My good friends daughter babysat at her house, which works out nicely since we just drop them off on our way, and nobody has to do any extra driving. We went to Texas Roadhouse and had some delicious food. I also dashed into the fabric store, and picked up some zippers and lining fabric for a project I'm working on. Then we went coat shopping and were sucessful. A sweet reminder of how much I love spending time with my man.
I tried the freezer breakfast burritos this morning. I just made extra eggs and wrapped them. I will try to remember to report back on how they are. I've tried some of the boughten variety and I don't like how the eggs taste. We'll see if these are better.
12 comments:
Happy anniversary!!
Yes, appy versy! Mine is coming up on March 24 :) Just two years!
This will be year seven for Les and I in June. I am so happy it was a good week! Its good to meet you!
hugs
s
Happy Anniversary!!! We are coming up on 8 years also, where has the time gone?
Happy Anniversary!
Ahh, life with kids. Our dates become times to run some errands. We also love Texas Roadhouse.
Happy Anniversary! I love your profile comment abt waiting for the 'housekeeping' moment to pass...ha...story of my life! too funny!
Happy Anniversary!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
I don't like a lot of freezer meals that have noodles or rice. I like the fresher taste, too. My favorite thing to use for meals is taco chicken. A packet of taco seasoning, a pound of chicken breast and a can of chicken broth. (I probably use more!) Cook all day in the crockpot and then shred with fork. I use it in all different meals for my freezer -- if I prepare the meats ahead of time, it saves me tons of time. I will look and see what freezer meals I LOVE. I'll share with you!
Happy Saturday~
Happy anniversary! Glad to hear you got some time alone with your man! : )
I love freezer cooking! I only have a few recipes that I use but boy is it nice to just reach into my freezer to grab a pre-made meal when I need it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-Melissa
Happy 8th anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! May you also find the time to show each other how much you love and appreciate each other.
YAY! Congrat's on winning most points! I have one of Rachel Anne's canvases hanging on my wall. I know you will love it! :)
-Melissa
Thanks everyone!
Kerri, I would love to try some of your freezer meal recipes.
Post a Comment