Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

I've been using a chore chart system for the past three weeks. It's really easy and once you set it up your chores are automatically divided without any extra work on your part. The kids like it and it helps me too.


Its www.chorebuster.net.

You have to register, but it's free. Then you enter all the things you have to do, assign them a point value based on how hard each job is, tell it how much work you want each person to do. The software divides it up based on points and then you print it and your done. It took me maybe ten minutes to enter all the chores I could think of . It even has a remider for you to print the schedule for the next week if you want. They have a list of importable chores with preassigned points, which would even be quicker than adding it manually, but obviously not as customized. I even added my chores.

No comments: