Well, everybody says it will eventually happen, but you always think it won't happen to you. So, I'm warning you now- backup your stuff. Our computer crashed and it has been a fiasco. Hopefully they recovered all the data to a CD, and now we just have to get the hard drive replaced, so it wasn't as bad a it could have been. Most of the data should be replaceable anyway, and I don't store my pictures on there ever, so we're okay. It;s under warranty, so they should pay for having it fixed. It's still a bummer though. I won't tell you all the details, but we're back online with another computer for now.
Someone at the chapel loaned us one of those freestanding jumper things today. Let's just say that Peter has been very happy since we got home. No really, he's only been out of it to eat. He thinks it's great. I'm going to try to figure out how to post a movie so you can see it. Here it is: (I think)
I obviously need to work on it, but you all have flexible necks, right?
I should tell all about camp, but most of you know about it anyway. We did have fun. We also had great family vacation with my family in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I'll post pictures of that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment