
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Isn't it sweet?
I thought this page Matthew gave me was so sweet. He wrote it all by himself and came and said,"This is for you." He didn't ask for help with the spelling, but he did pretty well I thought...
It's definately going into Peter's baby book!!!
Last week was really rough. Peter caught a cold and his cough sounded really bad. We took him into the Doctor last Tuesday. He recommended that Peter have a chest x-ray, which he initially said was okay. When the radiologist looked at it, he thought he might have a little pnuemonia, so Wednesday morning they called and wanted us to give him Augmentin (antibiotic). I'm thinking that was more of a prevention, than anything since Peter had a virus. He's doing much better, and his cough is gone, he's acting normal. The antibiotic has not been good on his little tummy, though. I'm just thankful that he's getting better. Hopefully once he gets the antibiotics finished his tummy will return to normal too. We are supposed to go back to the Doctor tomorrow.
Last night I got ambitious and made a lemon meringue pie. It turned out really well. For some reason the spring weather puts me in the mood for it. The recipe I like best is one I came up with from two different recipes. It's mostly like the one from a book called PIE by Ken Haedrich. I checked it our from the library quite a while back and tried several recipes from it. It is a huge book (think Joy of Cooking size) with every recipe you can imagine. It was a fun read and Mark enjoyed it even though he didn't read it!
I also made Tilapia for supper along with 9-grain bread (boughten) and broccoli. It was very tasty, if I say so myself.
Isn't it sweet?
I thought this page Matthew gave me was so sweet. He wrote it all by himself and came and said,"This is for you." He didn't ask for help with the spelling, but he did pretty well I thought...
It's definately going into Peter's baby book!!!
Last week was really rough. Peter caught a cold and his cough sounded really bad. We took him into the Doctor last Tuesday. He recommended that Peter have a chest x-ray, which he initially said was okay. When the radiologist looked at it, he thought he might have a little pnuemonia, so Wednesday morning they called and wanted us to give him Augmentin (antibiotic). I'm thinking that was more of a prevention, than anything since Peter had a virus. He's doing much better, and his cough is gone, he's acting normal. The antibiotic has not been good on his little tummy, though. I'm just thankful that he's getting better. Hopefully once he gets the antibiotics finished his tummy will return to normal too. We are supposed to go back to the Doctor tomorrow.
Last night I got ambitious and made a lemon meringue pie. It turned out really well. For some reason the spring weather puts me in the mood for it. The recipe I like best is one I came up with from two different recipes. It's mostly like the one from a book called PIE by Ken Haedrich. I checked it our from the library quite a while back and tried several recipes from it. It is a huge book (think Joy of Cooking size) with every recipe you can imagine. It was a fun read and Mark enjoyed it even though he didn't read it!
I also made Tilapia for supper along with 9-grain bread (boughten) and broccoli. It was very tasty, if I say so myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment