Monday, June 30, 2008

Archives

Thursday, January 26, 2006
It seems pretty amazing that Mark and I have been married five years tomorrow. It's been the most wonderful five years of my life. I'm so blessed to be married to this man. He is the all I could ask for and more.
Dad, Peter and Earnie came down to hunt Sunday night and stayed til Tuesday afternoon. Earnie was able to shoot his first deer. I think he was pretty excited about it. Dad also got one at almost 400 yards. It was a pretty amazing shot, Mark said.
Mark also went out yesterday morning and shot one, so the deer hunting is done for the year I guess. He had a great time. He ended up taking the deer down to the Hamburg locker for the HUSH program. (They process and give it to needy families.) We have alot of meat in our freezer already and aren't terribly fond of deer meat, so it was a good thing for us.
Julia was sick last week, but she's better now. She ran a fever all day Wednesday and then threw up on Thursday. She just didn't really get her energy back until about Monday. She didn't want to eat much which she can't afford to do too often.
Matthew had a great time with the boys when they were here. They got a little rowdy, but it was all in fun and not too bad. He gets so wound up when he's excited.

No comments: